Saturday, February 1, 2014

Can't Live Without Music

A good print design I came across was The Earphones Note by Philipp Weber and Walter Ziegler for Panasonic. I was drawn to this piece because I love music. It gets me through the day and there is always something different for each mood I am in. This design is perfect because obviously the earphones play music so why not put it in the shape of a musical note…. I mean it’s genius.  I love the fact they kept the packaging simple because it lets the product speak for itself. It makes shopping as the customer a lot easier when it’s clearly right in your face what you are buying.


Source: D&AD and Taschen. Every Thing is Advertising and Design in the World. 9 Graphics Made: The Best Square, Vauxhall Walk, London. 2010. Print page 358.


No comments:

Post a Comment